Sunday, January 27, 2013

Busy times...

Due to taking 17 units this semester, it looks like I won't be getting much done on either the site or the modules. Some progress was made, and new cars were acquired. I also am helping a local club with their 7 1/2" scale layout. That stuff takes some getting used to.



I'm having difficulties with my sculptamold setting up correctly. It seems to set up as a powder sometimes, which makes it nearly impossible to paint, thus the white spots.



I've made some progress on my McKean Model but it will still need a considerable amount of work.


I've also finally found a method for making trees appropriate for the season and area. I start with the standard plastic armature, bend it into shape, apply Hob-e-tac letting it dry, and finally add fine leaf foliage made by Woodland Scenic.

I have also worked a little more on the fiber optics for both the secret project and the SWIFT truck.

I'll try to make a few posts during the semester but there are no guarantees.

No comments:

Post a Comment